miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

2nd Part of my Saturday morning experience

Hi All!!!

Here is the second video of my last Saturday (1st November) morning experience.
I visited the Bull Ring for first time in years... I almost forgot how was inside, then I found a Vintage Exposition in a Restaurant by Arcadian Center and finally I watched a short film by the Hippodrome in a Van!!! So this is fantastic!
As a curiosity, there were 6 or 7 vans like this one during the middle of the XX century, but now just this one remains. The vans were made for the factory workers to show them new ways of manufacturing, this was, during the Industrial Revolution, that was born in the UK.
It was a massive pleasure to be there but also in the exhibition!
Thanks again to Alicia for being the camera woman!

Love and health!

xx
Iban!

By the way, this is the podcast of my latest Radio Show at Brithispana, I hope you enjoy it (In Spanish except a fantastic interview to the musician Ilias Lintzos)

 http://www.mixcloud.com/RadioBrithispana/radio-brithispana-agenda-con-iban-gonz%C3%A1lez-y-enrique-b%C3%A1rcena-5-nov-2013/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario