jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Hi again!!

Today I have a very important job interview... so lets see what happens!
To relax my brain I was checking stuff that I have done here in the UK and here is a documentary film about Mr. Shankly. The feature was made in 2011. I was starting to do my own filming and editing stuff... It was a nightmare because I did it almost by myself, with a great help from Alicia too, of course.
The band is amazing, I would like to invite you to check their website, where I have made some podcast of them: www.mrshankly.com.
The video has its mistakes and its problems, but I really enjoyed making it and I really made a friendship with them. If you haven´t watched it, please, have a look, it´s only 26 minutes... The ending of the film deserves it!!!

It also has Spanish subtitles

See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario