sábado, 13 de julio de 2013

Summer Cinema

Hi all!!

This happened yesterday in Birmingham Brindley Place. During the summer cinema!

I am not a big fan of Abba and even less fan of the Abba film, but I have to recognize that yesterday Brindley place did rock. Everyone was very involved watching this film and participating on it. I think that this summer cinema in Birmingham has been quite an initiative and has been successfull.
A friend told me that the films showed during this week were quite weak and I´m kind of agree, but I understand also that it´s difficult to get involved in a serious film outdoors, so you need to screen films that people can connect and disconnect few times during the film. Lot´s of things are happening around. And if there are songs like in Abba or Grease, people also can participate singing then or either dancing them... as it happened yesterday. Here is a sample!

Hope you all good!!!

See you in the next post, by the way, this weekend Birmingham is pretty good, there are lots of festivals!!

Thanks Rául and Juana Mari for making me staying till the end of this film, Thanks to that I could record this piece and another one that I might publish later!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario