jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

RIP

Hi all!

I just woke up today with one of the worst news, at least (at this moment) 78 deaths and so many injured people after the train crash that happened yesterday in Santiago de Compostela.
I have just been explained that it has been a human error, because the track on that stretch is not adapted to the train, which is newest... I hope not to hear any more casualties and from here I send all my love to the victims. Not too long time ago a bus driver got asleep somewhere in Spain and crashed the vehicle too, leaving almost 10 deaths... We can blame the drivers I guess, they will be blaming themselves for the rest of their lifes... I don't know, I have to check it again... and follow the investigations.

This is a tragedy... Spain is suffering a lot, very sad times for the Iberian country...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario