miércoles, 9 de julio de 2014

Thanks Be Festival

Yesterday, Tuesday 08/07/2014, I had the chance to assist to the launch of Be Festival, and it was an amazing experience. Something that I never seen before in Brum, but I have seen previously in Madrid or my beloved Bilbao.
The atmosphere was simply magical, plenty of artists and volunteers who come from plenty of different cities, a big and very high space where you think everything is possible, a great dinner, sharing table with people that you don't know but suddenly meet, the directors talking to the audience, the artists as well after their show, and even giving you a free shot of Danish licuor that made a perfect ending of the evening. Unfortunately I couldn't assist to the final concert but I 've heard that was simply marvellous.

There are still few days left of festival and also alternative talks and exhibitions around it, please, if you like performing arts and you have the chance, don't miss it... It's incredibly cheap for all the things that this festival offers...

Thanks to Be Festival for making Birmingham more interesting!!!

And also I recorder with my old flip a few moments of the event... the quality is not very good but I hope you can feel the atmosphere.

This is also the program:

http://befestival.org/festival/programme-2014/



Yesterday I had the chance to see Dadara's performance (and also a little chat with him, his partner and son at the end of the night), also a great performance called "How to make a living as an artist", where I listened the AURRESKU,  a Basque anthem at the end of the show and a great performance called "Next door" from Out of Balanz a great Nordic couple that made us laugh big time.


Advice: Try to visit this festival at least once!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario